How It Works
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The Pretty Brown Girl T-Shirt Fundraiser Program can help anyone 18 years of age or older raise funds for their cause as an Individual or Group (i.e. schools, organizations, girls group, cheerleading and sports teams, dance studios, churches, daycare, etc.). Anyone can participate in our Fundraiser!
PRODUCTS WE OFFER
Our fundraiser offers our signature Pretty Brown Girl T-Shirts in Pink, Brown and White. Each shirt is only $20 and plus-sized shirts are $25. We also offer our exclusive Rhinestone Pretty Brown Girl T-Shirt for only $30!
MAKING A PROFIT
We know that profit is crucial for achieving your fundraising goals. Each PBG T-Shirt sold quickly earns a $6 profit right at the time of the order.
- If you are starting a Fundraiser with PBG as an Individual, you are required to have a PayPal account in order to receive your payment. Please note that payments will be sent once the fundraiser is over.
- If you are starting a Fundraiser with PBG for a group, school or organization, your payment will be received at the end of your Fundraiser once the final count is turned into Pretty Brown Girl.
STARTING A FUNDRAISER
- If you are starting a Fundraiser as an Individual, you are only eligible to sell our T-Shirts from our online website.
- If you are starting a Fundraiser for a group, school or organization, you are eligible to sell our T-Shirts in-person and online.
In-person Orders (Only Available For Groups, Schools & Organizations):
- For in-person orders, we only accept cash payments. Checks and money orders will not be accepted.
Online Orders (Available For Everyone):
- For online orders, we accept credit card payments and PayPal.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
There are no returns, exchanges or refunds issued by Pretty Brown Girl. Please have your customers review the size chart before placing their order.
CHOOSING A DESIGNATED COORDINATOR
If you are starting a Fundraiser for a group, school or organization, please identify at least one designated coordinator, who will serve as the contact person for Pretty Brown Girl. This person is responsible for managing the fundraiser and submitting their "Master T-Shirt Order Form".
SETTING YOUR FUNDRAISER GOALS & DEADLINE
It is certainly up to you to determine how much money you would like to raise and the deadline for your fundraiser, however, we suggest that you run your campaign for at least 2 weeks to a maximum of 4 weeks. For example, extend your Fundraiser from the 1st thru the 15th of the calendar month.
If you decide to start a Fundraiser as an Individual, you will not collect any payments. All customers will place their order online.
If you decide to start a Fundraiser for a group, school or organization, and you decide to take orders with our physical fundraising order form, simply determine a deadline for the fundraiser and submit all cash payments and forms together to Pretty Brown Girl.
SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER/ PAYMENTS
If you are starting a Fundraiser as an Individual, all transactions will be collected online and paid via PayPal. Therefore, you are required to have a PayPal Account.
If you are starting a Fundraiser for a group, school or organization, please complete the following steps;
Step 1: Collect all order forms, submit the original copies to Pretty Brown Girl and retain copies for your records.
Step 2: Tally all orders by shirt size & color. Please ensure that you double check all totals. Any orders that are not added correctly will be returned.
Step 3: Once you receive the final count of shirts, please complete the Master T-Shirt Order Form. Once the form is submitted to Pretty Brown Girl, we will deliver/ship the shirts and issue one check for your earned profit.
For in-person orders, we will work with you to schedule a convenient delivery day and time. Orders under 50 shirts will incur a $20 shipping charge. All other orders include free shipping. Your order will be shipped 2 weeks after order is received.